About the Exclusive Skid Pan Hire
Thruxton Skid Pan is a high quality and cost effective driving activity ideally suited to the smaller corporate group. It is a great way to finish off a morning meeting, a product launch or an opportunity to bring together your staff or clients in a fun and relaxed environment.
Plus it has the obvious benefit of giving your guests useful driver training. The Skid Pan can also be booked in conjunction with the Kart Centre, 4x4 and Track driving experiences depending on numbers and budget.
For a quote and options please call the office on 01264 882222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting rooms/buildings, on site catering services and conference facilities are also available.
"The King of Oversteer"
Tiff Needell, is available to host your group on the Skid Pan and impart his vast knowledge of how to slide a car to your guests. Please ask for a specific quote and to check availability.
Exclusive Skid Pan Hire - using your own vehicles
You can book Thruxton Skid Pan and use your own vehicles. A fantastic facility to use on motor manufacture event days. Demonstrate the benefits of the stability controls systems on your cars to potential customers. Allow your sales staff to become more familiar with the systems and possibly compare with competitor vehicles. Use the Skid Pan as the base for a Ride and Drive sales event.
Exclusive Skid Pan Hire Availability
Open Dated Voucher
Show Dates For
Gift Pack Options
Why Buy A Driving Experience From Thruxton
Our Top 5
- No on the day pressure to purchase expensive accident damage waiver at registration. The price you see is the price you pay
- Thruxton is the fastest race track in the UK and a fully licensed FIA venue - not a disused airfield.
- No 70mph speed limits or numerous "cone chicanes" to keep the speed artificially slow
- The latest models from Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Martin
- You drive on the full 2.4 mile circuit as used by the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) and other top class championships plus we have all the expected venue spectator facilities
Need to Know Information
This experience operates from Thruxton Circuit in Hampshire
We operate on selected weekdays and weekends.
Spectators are welcome - free of charge