About the Skid Pan Weekday Group Experience
This experience is available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday and is suitable for up to 10 guests. The format of the experience follows our popular Skid Pan Experience.
In a safe and controlled environment we will help you develop the skills needed to correct and control a sliding car, a situation that you may encounter on the public roads. Not only is this great fun, but more importantly a hugely worthwhile investment in your own and your passengers safety.
Unlike many venues, we use modern front and rear wheel drive cars so that you will understand and feel how the electronic safety systems, fitted as standard to most cars, will help in adverse conditions, but also how to control a sliding car when all the systems are switched off relying on pure driver skill. We feel this will give you the best preparation for anything the roads and weather may throw at you!
- This skid pan experience is a two and a half hour session on the skid pan driving both the MINI Cooper and Toyota GT86 for up to 10 guests.
- Your experience will start with a 10 minute briefing and short demonstration. The remaining time is all driving split between the group.
- Your skid pan instructor will be outside giving detailed advice, instruction and encouragement via a two way radio.
- All guests will drive both front and rear-wheel drive cars
- At the end of the session all participants would have had equal time as a driver and passenger in the MINI Cooper and Toyota GT86.
- Straight line slalom, weight transfer and direction change controlling under and oversteer.
- Prolonged control of under and oversteer on 45m diameter circle.
- Exercises will be experienced with all electronic stability systems switched on for first run.