Enjoy BTCC race day (Sunday 9 June) from the exclusivity of the Thruxton Centre. The upper floor and balcony is reserved for VIP packages and is limited to a small number of places.
The VIP package includes admission into the Circuit and access to the Paddock, a free race meeting programme, morning reception, pre-lunch drinks, lunch and afternoon tea and a complimentary bar. Guests must be 15 years or older.
CHRISTMAS OFFER (Available until 31 December, subject to availability)
2 x VIP Tickets (Sunday 9 June) £449 (Saving £49)
1 x VIP Ticket (Sunday 9 June) £249 per person
1 x VIP Tickets Corporate rate (Sunday 9 June) £189 + VAT per person (min purchase of 10)
VIP package includes:
- Admission into the Circuit
- Exclusive access to the upper floor of the new Thruxton Centre
- Exclusive access to the upper floor viewing terrace and balcony
- Access to the Paddock
- Race Meeting programme
- Morning reception
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar (guests over 18 years old)
Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children under 15 years old in the VIP hospitality area for this event.
All guests must have a ticket for the VIP Hospitality area.
There is a simple and straight-forward dress code in The Thruxton Centre for the benefit of all guests. The dress code is not particularly onerous and is designed to enable the broad spread of ages of our guests to meet it without
- No shorts, short playsuits or skorts
- No dirty, frayed or ripped jeans/trousers
- No T-shirts (smart Polo shirts are acceptable)
- No collarless shirts
- No scruffy trainers
- No flip flops or other types of beach shoe
- No sandals to be worn by gentlemen
- The wearing of hats or caps inside is not allowed except on medical grounds
- Clean (i.e. not oily or scruffy) race suits may be worn in the Thruxton Centre but should not be tied down at the waist.
Morning Reception Open from 09:00
Serving Tea, freshly ground coffee, selection of bottled water and fruit juices with freshly baked pastries, muffins and biscuits.
Pre-lunch drinks from 12:00
The complimentary bar will serve a selection of canned beers, ciders and wines (no spirits) and non-alcoholic drinks from 12 noon.
Self-service buffet lunch. Including red/white wine and bottled water
Selection of cooked meats including a vegetarian option
Selection of homemade quiches
Variety of salads
Selection of dressings
Selection of desserts
Coffee and mints
Freshly brewed tea and coffee served with a selection of homemade cakes
About the Thruxton Centre
The Thruxton Centre is a 1415 m2, state of the art facility featuring:
- Restaurant and bar
- Exhibition space
- Conference & functions rooms
- Hospitality suites
- Outside viewing terrace and balcony
- Full catering facilities
- Lift access and disabled visitor facilities
The upper floor terrace and balcony provides a bird's eye view of all the first corner action and views across the venue, offering guests a truly unique experience.
The Thruxton Centre is the perfect hub from which to base your event. The building is available for hire on its own - exclusively or by room/suite - or can be combined with any of our driving activities.
The Thruxton Centre is also available for hire for race meetings, including the BTCC and BSB.
The building is fitted with all the expected facilities to deliver stunning and memorable events for both large and small groups.
Hospitality Suite 1 75 m2
Hospitality Suite 2 75 m2
Hospitality Suite 3 75 m2
Exhibition Space 330 m2
Meeting Room 1 41 m2
Meeting Room 2 46 m2
Restaurant & Bar 330 m2
Viewing Terrace 250 m2
Office Space 50 m