SALES/ADMIN ASSISTANT – Part Time
We have an exciting part-time opportunity to join the team at Thruxton Race Circuit, working in the Kart Centre’s busy bookings & sales office.
The successful individual will be working in a fast-paced environment so must be well-organised. A good telephone manner, a commitment to excellent customer service and the ability to interact confidently with all customers across all mediums are also essential qualities.
Customer Service experience would be advantageous, but experience in karting or motorsport is not required. Experience of Word and Excel is essential; additional computer skills are advantageous.
As part of a small team, the ability to communicate and work alongside others is absolutely vital. This will be a busy & challenging role but an enjoyable and varied one for the right candidate.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am-2.30pm, but some flexibility may be required given the nature of the business. Salary will be dependent on experience and would be discussed at interview.
Key elements of the role include:
• Day-to-day office administration
• Making and receiving phone calls
• Answering customer queries over the phone and via email
• Dealing with bookings for private and corporate customers
• Taking payments and deposits for bookings
• Keeping the booking system up to date
• Updating the website
• Liaising with track circuit staff regarding bookings and customer requirements
• Dealing with all customers and visitors in a professional, efficient and enthusiastic manner
• Supporting the Kart Centre and Office Managers
• Applicants must be over 18 years old and will require their own transport